Prostate Cancer Foundation Home Run Challenge Contest Rules
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter. Contestants will enter by participating on HomeRunChallenge.org by making a donation, submitting their email address or registering for the promotion through the mail at the Prostate Cancer Offices located at: PCF, 1250 4th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to persons living in the Continental United States over the age of 18. Employees of Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCF) (along with its directors, officers, contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: The winner will be determined by random drawing from pool of eligible participants on 6/28/18 midnight Pacific Time. All participants entries are subject to review at the discretion of the Prostate Cancer Foundation.
Winners will receive two (2) tickets to MLB ALL-STAR WEEKEND, travel expenses up to $2000 including airfare for two (2) from the continental U.S., and lodging in a hotel in the Washington, DC area. The tickets are transferable. The airfare and lodging is non-transferable. Ground transportation between the airport, hotel, and event site will not be provided. Winner will receive a 1099-MISC for the fair market value of the prize.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified on June 29th, 2018. Inability to contact a winner through their email account information provided may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
Winners will be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form. Non-compliance within 48 hours of being notified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Prostate Cancer Foundation in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Prostate Cancer Foundation is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, the Prostate Cancer Foundation may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release PCF from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
9. WINNERS LIST: The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Prostate Cancer Foundation, ATTN: Home Run Challenge All-Star Weekend Contest, 1250 4th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401.